CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday.. or not.

My plan today was to do a Tackle it Tuesday post hosted by 5 minutes for mom but me and Savannah went and had lunch at the park and played there and then I never got around to "tackling" anything. lol

I do have a few pics I want to share tonight! Does everyone remember the welcome to the world post I made when I first started blogging? It was about Savannah's cat having kittys!! Well guess what?! I have an update on them!! They have grown so much and are starting to walk around and play. They're adorable! We finally chose one for Savannah to keep along with the mommy cat however, I think we may end up keeping more than one because we just love kittys and my parents won't say no to something for Savannah! LOL Anyways, my mom posted new pictures on her facebook and as I was looking at them Savannah was getting all excited!! Wanna know how we picked her kitten?

This was the only kitten that she would "rub" on the computer screen!! I have such a precious little girl!! Here are a few more pictures, they are pretty much the same but you can tell in each picture how excited she is over the kittens picture!

she's smiling in this picture. look at all her finger prints on the screen. lord. lol




toodles(:

No comments: