CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello Saturday!

Hello on this beautiful Saturday! It's chilly and a little windy but the sun is bright and it's gorgeous out! How is the weather where you are?

Savannah stayed at Gramma's house last night so I got to sleep in until 11am! WOOHOO!! Haven't done that since I was in high school, that was only about 2 or 3 years ago though. Anyways, as soon as I got up I started cleaning. I hate it. This is why I need to make myself a cleaning schedule. It really makes for a cranky morning when you wake up thinking "I have to start laundry, vacuum, sweep, and dust". I am sure there is a lot more I could do but i'm going to save it for my cleaning list. I want to recognize Alysha over at The Tarr Pit because she is the one that inspired me to make myself a cleaning list! Visit her blog, I love it.

On another note, I don't understand what is going on with Savannah. She doesn't sleep anymore. ): She'll be 10 months on April 4th and still won't sleep through the night. It's so strange. She doesn't really wake up, she cries in her sleep. It's sad. It's not whimpering though, it is full fledge screaming! I don't know if she is having a nightmare or what. It seems to happen around the same time each night and the only way to get her to quiet back down and go to sleep is with a bottle. I know she isn't hungry because she only drinks an ounce and she's back out. It seems to be more for comfort. I have no clue what to do or how to help her, if anyone has any advivce i'd be glad to hear it. At this point i'm willing to try anything!!

For all you mommas of little girls, I listed a few new items last night on my website. I also made a post about them. You can find it here or on this blog. I encourage you to become a fan on facebook and to follow my blog as well. I post all my giveaways on the blog and also have specials just for blog followers!

I keep seeing buttons on everyones blogs, can someone lead me in the right direction to make one of these bad boys?! I have no clue how to do it and I really want one. Thanks in advance!

Well that's it for now. I'm going to get ready so I can go pick up my sweetheart from her Gramma's house!! Have a lovely Saturday!

toodles!(:

No comments: