CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

oh my stars.

I have been super busy here lately and have barely found time to get on here or facebook or anything else. Good thing I have email on my phone or I would've missed it too. I don't have time really for a long post so i'm just going to say something about my business.

On Bethie Boos Tutus fan page I am trying to get to 500 fans by the end of the month! I have 410 now! The link is here. If we reach 500 by the end of the month we will have FREE shipping the first week of April!! I encourage you to take that time to order any tutus, bows, or clip holders that you would like to order!! If you have something in mind that you don't see listed please feel free to email me at betht90@yahoo.com. I will be more than happy to make a custom order just for you!!

Here are a few other links for Bethie Boos Tutus
Blog
website.

Thanks for your support!!

No comments: