CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Make it Monday!

Ok so I have joined in with all the other bloggers on the daily blog ideas or whatever they are called. I made up my own for Monday and chose to call it "Make it Monday". I will either show you a recipe or how to make something cool. If you make it as well feel free to post pictures for me to see!!

This week I decided to do a recipe that I found on the Bisquick website. It is so yummy! Let's get started!


Easy Barbecue Crispy Chicken Melts

What you will need:
  • 3 tablespoons of butter (I used 2 tablespoons)
  • 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/4 cup of milk
  • 4 chicken breasts(I used boneless chicken tenders because they are cheaper)
  • 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce
  • 1/2 cup of shredded cheese

Heat oven to 425, place butter in a 13x9 inch pan, heat 2-3 minutes or until butter is melted.

bye bye butter

In a shallow dish stir bisquick mix and pepper together


pour milk into a seperate bowl


coat chicken with bisquick/pepper mix, coat with milk, then coat again with bisquick/pepper mix. Place in pan.


what it should look like with butter melted and chicken coated

bake uncoverd for 30 minutes (it only took mine 20 minutes) or until juice of chicken is clear when center is cut.

my chicken cooking, looks gross. lol

When the chicken is done, pour barbecue sauce into a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Spoon evenly onto chicken and top with cheese.


looks gross and burnt but it's not. it's soooooooo good!

I fixed mashed potatoes and biscuits with our chicken. I have a picky boyfriend that barely eats anything.


I had a salad with mine as well!

Let me know what you think if you fix this as well!!

toodles!(:

No comments: