CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Insert awesome title here

I hate thinking of titles, I think that is the WORST part of blogging. I can never think of a title for my posts, it's like I need a witty little assistant to sit with me when I blog to make this thing interesting! LOL

Anyways, let me get to the point of this blog post. A woman by the name of Allison emailed me not too long ago with an inquiry about my Tutus. I can't wait to make her one for her daughter and send it to her. She has also been nice enough to stick my blog button for Bethie boo's Tutus on her blog for all of her readers to see and go to! Now what can I do to pay her back? Advertise for her as well!! She needs followers bad!! Her and her co-blogger have just launched their website/blog and it's perfect for all moms or anyone just looking to snag a deal!! Who doesn't like love deals?! I know I do. What makes this even better? They have posted a review and a GIVEAWAY already!! Free stuff is the best! I hope you decide to check out their blog and become a follower. You can also find them on Facebook and follow deals there!

Here is the link to the giveaway. I participated, will you? I'd love to try the products she reviewed!

toodles(:

1 comment:

Jessica Radick said...

I am now following her! anything to help out other mommies