CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Invitation!

I would like to invite all of my followers to also follow my business blog! I have recently started selling Tutus, bows/clips, and clip holders!! That doesn't mean that if you have a son you shouldn't follow though because by suggesting my page to your other mommy friends you save them 10% on their first order! Don't you want to do your friends a favor?! Anyways, here are some links!

Bethie Boo's Tutus Blog, Bethie Boo's Tutus Fan Page, Bethie Boo's Tutus website

Also be sure to participate in the Giveaways that will be posted on my blog! Even if you don't have a daughter i'm sure you know of a little girl that would love to feel like a princess!!

Thanks to everyone and I greatly appreciate the support!!

toodles!

No comments: