CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Boorrrinngggg.

I have not had anything to blog about here recently. I think about it daily but then never get to doing it. I feel like such a slacker!

Since I still don't have really anything at all to blog about I will just talk about some goals I have for the next week or so.

First I really want to start making meal plans for each week with healthier recipes than what we eat now. I want it to help us budget better and get only what we need for our meals that week at the grocery store instead of buying extra because we "might" need it when really we just want it. lol Only problem is I have no clue where to even start. I'd love to hear any ideas that you may have.

Another goal of mine is to start clipping coupons like crazy!! Just goes back to the whole meal plan and saving money thing. I have tons of blogs and websites I follow that allow for me to do this i'm just too lazy to do it. That's right.. I said it.. too lazy.

Does anyone have a cleaning schedule? I have thought about doing this, I think it will help me stick with the cleaning that has to be done. I'm one of those woman that would rather leave clothes in the dryer instead of putting them up. I'll also walk around and pick up the noticeable pieces off of the floor instead of vacuuming. Don't get me wrong, my house is not disgusting by no means, I just half-@$$ everything. lol

I guess I will go stick the chicken in the over now! I promised i'd start it at 4:30 and it's 4:36.

Please share any tips you have for a cleaning schedule or a meal plan!

toodles! (:

2 comments:

Alysha said...

visit my blog. I just wrote a post about cleaning schedules. :)

http://thetarrpit.blogspot.com/2010/03/clean-house-in-less-than-hour-day.html

And next week I am going to share my menu planning ideas. :)

Hope it helps you a little!

Beth said...

Thank you!! Will do!