CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Who's a slacker?

I'M A SLACKER.

I seriously cannot commit to blogging. The sad part is that I log in EVERYDAY to read other blogs and to comment on them but I get lazy when it comes to posting on my own blog. I so badly wish that I could change that habit!

I'm mainly just going to ramble on about my frustrations and what i've been up to so don't look forward to being interested in this post at all. LOL

Savannah is almost 11 months old and WILL NOT take a sippy cup. I don't know what I am supposed to do. We literally own atleast 1 of every sippy cup sold at walmart and target. All of them she puts in her mouth, makes a face, and throws it down. What do I do?! I feel like my child will forever and always be on a bottle. ): I'm so ready to get rid of them, I absolutely HATE washing bottles! It's worse than laundry!

On a better note, she did start STTN finally!! *knocks on wood* Please God don't let that be my jinx, I seriously deserve this wonderful sleep i'm getting. I promise I will be a good girl if you let her stay in this routine! - She goes to bed around 8 or 9pm each night and will sleep to 6 when her dad wakes up for work (I swear he's so loud!) and then i'll snuggle her and we'll sleep till 8ish. Don't yell at me for co-sleeping please. I love it. kthanx.

My Tutu business has also been doing really good! I couldn't be happier! I had about 6 orders this week, I haven't had that many in a month yet! I'm hoping business will stay "booming" lol

I must get off here and get my munchkin to bed. I need to get busy making bows. I want to leave you all with this super cute picture of lovely Savannah!

toodles (:

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Savannah is so cute! I'm glad she's sleeping through the night for you, I hope it continues.

We use the Munchkin sippy cups but I'm sure you've already tried that one. The tilty cup is pretty popular these days, maybe you can try that one (if you haven't already) I think you can find it on Amazon.com